Skip to content
- We will process your personal data in a way that is fair, transparent and in keeping with the law.
- We will only process personal data for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will not keep your personal data for any longer than necessary and we will delete any data that we no longer need.
- We will only collect the personal data that we need in order for us to provide a service for you and operate our business.
- We will ensure that we have the necessary measures in place to protect your personal data and make sure its kept secure.
- We will be accountable for your personal data and make sure that any third parties we share your data with in order to provide you with our service are held to the same standard.
- If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please contact us on 01752 696573 or firstname.lastname@example.org